Possible Paths
The dreams are connected but not continuous...
Sitting with no shirt on. Others didn't think it was weird, neither did I, but I was worried that they would start accusing me of doing something wrong.....
...the dream changed....
I was in a room of a strange house.
Stephen and a little girl were very happy and doing an snl-type skit for me
...the daughter I lost.
...the dream changed....
I was in a restaurant, and saw someone from my past. He was friendly, but I could tell he didn't really want me there. I left, and as I was leaving, the restaurant transformed into a huge party, full of old high school classmates....I wasn't supposed to know about the party.
...the dream changed...
Walking across town, trying to get to a session, named on a calendar that I had trouble keeping up with. Seems like it was either educational or martial arts....not sure.
I was walking with someone acroos Lubbock, they were a burden,it was sunny, and there was too much traffic, too many ppl.
Suddenly, the dream's tone went very dark and ominous.
Birds fleeing faster than possible towards the west....black birds.
Then, trash falling out of the sky very quickly….plastic...mostly walmart trash bags, but also a child's inflatable pool boat.
It fell too fast.
Part of my brain realized I was dreaming so I wasn't afraid anymore, but I was afraid for the other characters in the dream. I guess I didn't fully realize to what degree I was dreaming...
....the dream changed..
I got on a train, but in order to get started, the train had to going back and forth about 20 meters, until it got up enough speed.
...end....
No comments:
Post a Comment