Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Finding Rafa


I came home from something and Rafa had two white friends over.  A shorter one with kinda long for a guy light hair, always smiling and keeping everyone entertained, mostly himself…and another taller one with dark hair.   I think the first guy’s name was Riley.  I’m a little annoyed about the unannounced visit but happy to see they are all having fun and happy.  And they seem nice.  I go to the bathroom and Rafa follows me.  He starts to fuck me hard on the sink and it is awesome.  But then his friend walks in and I fall down out of embarrassment.  But he says, it ok, it doesn’t matter, and goes and they all pick me up.  I put a bathrobe on and try to look for a shirt.  Why doesn’t Rafa care that they are staring at me naked?!
Still we all have fun together and Rafa is getting extremely drunk.
Blackout.
I woke up in the bathroom.  I thought it had been a dream, but after coming out of bathroom his friends are still here.  I’m pretty embarrassed and his first friend come laughing at me saying, I saw your pussy! But then pats me on the back and says it doesn’t matter.
Rafa is still pretty drunk and being very juvenile.  I was looking around and I was like, where are we, Rafa’s place looks like this but it doesn’t have an upstairs part in the bathroom.  They told me it was rafa’s apt, laughing at me, Rafa too.  I say, no it’s not, and Rafa thinks that’s really funny for some reason.  The whole time Rafa has been laying on the bed pretty drunk, in same area of the house as he really sleeps, trying to ward off the spins.
We go to a concert, I’m very wasted, so is rafa.  We are on the beach at a gathering with lots of people our age.  We are so drunk that we pass out before the concert.  This is caused by the heaviness in my head while having such intense dreams.
Some girl from my highschool comes and gets me up when I’m passed out on the beach and says, stand up someone cute is coming by.  I don’t care but I’m a little embarrassed that I had been passed out.
It’s a tall guy with long blonde hair..seems to be famous…he’s walked in lower, while the crowd of onlookers are looking down from a fenced in area.  More ppl are there and we all clap for them.  Then we try to see them closer.  Rafa and I, and everyone else get as close to fence as possible so we can see, but the fence is extremely unstable wood diagonally fencing us in…I realized the whole thing was going to break if we kept doing that, and told rafa not to lean on it, but then he suddenly jumped on it, purposely breaking through for fun……then it was very dark outside and the ppl were seen to be bad now, like horrible performers, bad ppl.  They had dogs that ran up on Rafa and ppl and also a child blindfolded and standing in chains where rafa and the dog were now.  All the party goers said, ok, time to go in to the concert.  As they were going inside a building I went to find Rafa’s friends for help, but couldn’t.  I asked one guy, since I couldn’t remember what they looked like.  Are you Rafa’s friend?  Uhhhh, I know him from the UT/Texas thing.  Me: He just fell over.  Him: Yeah, I saw that….hesitates, ummmm…ok, I might can see if, Me: oh there he comes.  Rafa runs through a lower gate with others.  Him: yeah, ok, good.  Me: Thank you very much Him: sure I’m Aaron btw,  Me: I’m Erin, nice to meet you. Him: you too
Couldn’t find rafa at concert.

I kept looking in the building which was now some type of school.  I suddenly appear in a class and am given work to do with all the others as if I’m not out of place.  I’d like to leave bc my head feels very heavy (bc of intensity of dream).  Suddenly we are on computers and a girl next to me asks right as I’m getting up to leave, Will you help me with this?  Must be a beginning math class, I think to myself.  But tell her sorry I…she rolls her eyes and says, you’re in the wrong class?  And then gets up to go sit by someone else. 
Rafa and I wake up in what we now think is the real world in our beautiful house.  We hear two black women walk by.  They are stopping infront of every house and without looking at it, announce their names proudly and say good day to you.  They are dressed beautifully in very old style clothes and it is a beautiful warm sunny day outside.  Our beautiful house.  We go to the window to see them, seems like a small pleasure to delight in, some entertainment for our peaceful neighborhood.  After they pass, lots of beautiful women start passing by while we look down from the balcony.  They are dressed in similar clothes to that of the first women, but they are all white and do not announce their names.  But they do go..wooooooo…us.  Which makes me smile and a little jealous.  Beautiful cars from the 18th Century pass by with shiny new paint.  We start to realize this may or may not be the real world, but don’t care.
I feel like I wake back up passed out at the concert.
Going around this building looking for Rafa.  I ask to borrow a girl’s phone who seems to know me from earlier and dial Rafa’s #.  The keys are so tiny and pink, it’s like a baby’s first play phone and with my head so heavy I have great difficulty making my dream hands push each button, but I manage.  It rings but somehow, it has dialed my mom’s line.  She picks up…I don’t have time/energy for a conversation with her, so I just hang up.  I continue looking for him.  Some ppl who claim they know me from earlier are sitting around so I talk to them for a second.  This girl pulls out some crystal and offers me some and I take it.  Some dude lights it for me and I take a big inhale.  At that exact moment a small old Mexican security guard sees me and runs off to get someone nearby.  I take off.  Down the stairs, down the stairs again.  Out the door.  I guess I make it.  I ask some girl, how do you get back to the Texas Tech part.  She rudely points in the direction she’s headed.  I say thanks, and she says you’re welcome. 

I’m outside.  Still worried about the cops, I begin to fly.  I start by raising off the ground a couple stories as usual.  But a witch in the distance sees me and I can hear her laughing and shrieking at me.  She raises off the ground too, seeming to tell me, oh yeah I can fly too!  I begin to fly away, but she follows with a crazy look in her eye, smiling and shrieking.  I know realize I’m dreaming so I remember this time not to let the dream character ever frighten me.  I was told once, if a lion is chasing you in a dream and you turn and face it, it will disappear or turn into something funny.  So I change directions and come right at her, as she is coming right at me.  This makes her laugh even more, and I think we are both waiting to see if I will get scared at the last second.  But I don’t and right before we collide she disintegrates into extremely beautiful flowers.  I’m really good at flying now in my dreams.  I can cover a half mile in a dream second and go as high as I want.  Once I kept going straight up but chickened out once I was as high as a plane, looking at the crops.  So, I kept flying turning everything bad I saw into flowers.  I was coming in for a landing on a pirate ship.  It was from some other century.  The people were dressed so brightly but not in any way like today.  I landed and was immediately threatened but not harmed.  Everyone was gathering around me, bc they hadn’t seen women in a long time.  They had so many interesting things out on the boat deck.  Games and foods.  It seemed they were getting nervous about my presence, not knowing how to handle it.  I said, I’m hungry and I have money.  Eating dream food is really fun when you know your dreaming.  You will taste something out of this world.  They are happy to hear me say this, and offer up something I have never seen and can’t describe.  It is close to a plate of assorted cheeses and candies, but not exactly.  He offers me one white piece, it tastes like nothing.  Then he says, well try another one, how do you know?  So he hands me one with a color I can’t explain.  Both grey and brown and caramel.  I eat it and it is very pleasant.  So I smile and say I’ll take it.
Rafa and I wake up naked, in a quilt blanket, we finally found each other somehow last night.  We’re outside in the most beautiful landscape of green grass and large hills in a valley, but there are still houses out here and there.  We are so glad to see each other and there is a lot of love we both feel for each other in this moment, but we kind of nervously laugh, and say we should probably get out of here before someone sees us naked.  But as we walk the place keeps getting more beautiful…I wish I could paint it.  Green hills in higher def than real life.  Rafa is leading me where to go.  We come to a ledge that we will try to slide down, but when we get there, instead there is a lake below, the water is too dirty to swim in, or dangerous or something…an eel is there so we turn around to go back the other way, but I’m suddenly sniffed and kissed by this cute animal I don’t remember what it was.  I was afraid but Rafa said not to be and then the place transforms again into some beautiful spiritual place.  There was a beautiful grey horse with white spots on his coat.  I expressed love and appreciation for him and he did the same back.  This was psychological….and with petting him and him smiling lol.  Then it changed again and we are at the top of a giant tree in a giant forest.  Rafa and I are so happy.  He calmly looks at me, smiling, and gives me the same piece of candy I liked from the previous dream.  I am delighted and take a bight.  I waste no time wondering how he has it, and am too happy to care.  I turn and there is a king kong sized giraffe next to the tree.  I tell it it’s so beautiful and it comes to me.  I ask it if I can ride on it…and Rafa laughs at me, but says do it. yes, it’s true, now we realize we’re dreaming again, but we think somehow we are really there together even if we are really asleep and love the experience.  I can’t get on the giraffe though, there is a powerline in the way. And even though I know it’s a dream, this seems like some sign I should heed.   Still we are happy up there and the dream ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment